As dancers, students, and human beings, it is important to work everyday to not only bring out the best in ourselves, but to bring out the best in our peers as well. Chloe works to be this student every time she steps into an ASA class. Setting the example of an encouraging classmate, she exhibits the attributes of respect, attentiveness, and patience that are key to any successful dancer.
Each month the ASA faculty selects one student who stands out both on and off the dance floor. This individual will exude all that ASA embodies:
– a well-rounded young lady/gentleman
– an individual who displays kindness to others
– an enthusiastic character
– respect for faculty and fellow classmates
– creativity in dance
– an admiration for the arts