Let’s Get Started
Academy Rules & Policies:
- Please arrive on time and ready for class. If you know you will miss a class, please contact the office ahead of time.
- Students should be dressed in the appropriate attire for each class. Attire is indicated on the class descriptions on the website and printed material. Students may be asked to leave class if they are not in proper class attire.
- If needed, students are permitted to make up a missed class during the current quarter only, limit 3. If students cannot attend a make up class, only 3 class credits, per quarter, will be issued.
- Students must be registered for each quarter to participate. If they are not registered they will not be allowed to take class, even if they attended the previous quarter.
- Tuition is non-refundable unless classes are cancelled for an entire quarter by A Step Above Dance Academy. Classes cancelled due to weather may be made up as a missed class.
- All fees are payable in advanced and must accompany registration. Any payment made 7 or more days after classes have started or payment was due will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
- Payment plans are available upon request. There will be an additional $5.00 charge due with each payment. Families who request a payment plan must keep an up-to-date credit card on file with ASA.
- There will be a $15.00 fee for any checks that bounce. Any credit card kept on file with ASA that is denied on a charge will be charged a $15.00 fee.
- There is an annual registration fee of $35 per family.
- Students will be evaluated during the first few weeks of class to ensure proper placement. If a student is moved to a different class/level, it is at the discretion of the teacher and is done so to make sure each student receives the best instruction possible.
- Multi Dance Class Tuition Discounts
- Classes per week; amount deducted from total tuition: 3 – $10; 4 – $15; 5 – $20; 6 – $25
- Referral Discount: Refer a friend and receive $15.00 off next sessions tuition!
- Unlimited Dance Tuition Program: $700.00. Contact the office for more details and to see if your dancer qualifies.
A Step Above Dance Academy runs in 9 week quarters
2015-2016 School Year
Quarter 1 Aug 24 – Oct 24
2016 Summer Session June 20-August 20
Labor Day: Monday, Sept 7
See dance schedule for class times.
Students are placed in classes based on age and level. Please call the studio for advice on the best level that suits you.