LET’S GET STARTED
WAYS TO REGISTER:
Please click here, call, email, or visit the office during business hours.
ACADEMY RULES & POLICIES:
- Please arrive on time and ready for class. If you know you will miss a class, please contact the office ahead of time.
- Students should be dressed in the appropriate attire for each class. Attire is indicated on the class descriptions on the website and printed material. Students may be asked to leave class if they are not in proper class attire.
- Annual Registration Fee (per family) – $35.00
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds or credits will be given for missed or dropped classes.
- Monthly payment plans may be made available with approval from the Artistic Director.
- Missed classes may be made up within the same dance year. Absences not made up within the August – June dance year will be voided.
- Tuition will be prorated on a weekly basis for students who register within the dance year.
- Families who choose the payment option must keep a valid credit card on file with the office. Credit cards will be run automatically for the full amount due or a check must be turned in on the 31st of the prior month before 8:00 pm.
- Late fees will be applied for any payments not made on time; $10 will be charged for every day a payment is late.
- Returned checks will be issued a fee of $15.00.
- A Step Above Dance Academy reserves the right to cancel classes in the event of inclement weather. Make-up class policies apply.
- Dancers must be in proper attire and applicable dance shoes. Please visit our website for exact attire requirements.
- Multi-Class Discounts applied to total tuition: 3 – 10%; 4 – 15%; 5 – 20%; 6+ classes automatically enrolled in Unlimited Tuition.
- Referral Discount: Refer a friend and receive $15.00 credit.
- Unlimited Dance Tuition Program: $2,878.00/37-week dance year. Contact the office for more details and to see if your dancer qualifies.
- Students are placed in classes based on age and level. Please call the studio for the advice on the best level that suits you.
2017-2018 HOLIDAY CLOSINGS:
37 Week Year: August 21 2017 – June 1, 2018
2017 -2018 Holiday Closings:
Labor Day: September 4
Thanksgiving: November 20 – November 26
Winter Break: December 24 – January 7
Spring Break: March 26 – April 1
Memorial Day: May 28
Independence Day: July 4
See dance schedule for class times.
Students are placed in classes based on age and level. Please call the studio for advice on the best level that suits you.
|Price Per Class Level||Full Year Tuition (37 weeks)||Payment Option 1
(Pay in full by 8/21)
|Payment Option 2
(Quarterly Installments Auto-billed
8/21, 10/1, 2/1, 5/1)
|Tip Toe Discovery I & II||$555.00||$538.35||$138.75|
|Pre-Ballet/Tap I & II & Junior Levels||$576.00||$558.72||$143.88|
|Basic (Includes Beginner/Intermediate)||$638.00||$618.86||$159.50|
|Level I (Includes Conditioning)||$658.00||$638.26||$164.50|
|All Pointe Levels||$740.00||$717.80||$185.00|
|Unlimited Tuition Package*||$2,878.00||$2,791.66||$719.50|